Job Search & Housing services
At the King’s Touch Ministry, we empower men, women and children experiencing homelessness to build a positive future by providing the resources and assistance critical to growth and independence. We empower the homeless by:
Facilitating the missing elements in the job search, from interview clothes, bus passes, tools and certification, case management as well as connecting them to agencies that help with securing:
• Proper Identity card,
• Social security numbers
• Temporary shelters or permanent apartment
• Government health insurance procurement
• Twic Cards information
Job Placement and housing Services:
• Job search assistance, including resume writing, interview skills, work and business clothing and basic materials
• Job Placement with local employers who are willing to overlook resume gaps and background issues that would normally be an obstacle to employment
• Assistance in securing government low cost housing and shelters
• Job locators services for both temporary and permanent jobs
• Providing every needed information and Help them to navigate to humanitarian organizations where they can go for showers, food, and help to meet their needs while they are on the street until they can get into some kind of shelter or housing.
• Above all caring for their emotional, psychological wellbeing and spiritual development by sharing the love of God.